The cloud phone solution, natively built for the Zoom platform
Enterprise Cloud Phone System
Enterprise-class features with a modern user experience to streamline voice communications.
Provision and manage users, monitor call quality and usage data in the Zoom administrator portal.
Secure and reliable
The globally distributed Zoom cloud platform delivers secure HD Voice with enterprise-class reliability and quality of service.
One unified app for phone, video, meetings, and chat
- Seamlessly make and receive phone calls, share content, participate in video meetings, and send chat messages from Zoom desktop and mobile apps
- Easily elevate phone calls to a Zoom Meeting without requiring participants to hang up and dial-in to a separate conference bridge
- Native apps for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android are designed for ease of use while maximizing voice and video quality of service
Enterprise cloud phone system capabilities
Never miss a call. With intelligent personal
and system call routing, calls are
connected quickly and efficiently.
Improve employee productivity with native
integrations to Salesforce.com, Microsoft
Office 365, and Google G-Suite
Listen to or view transcribed voicemail
messages or recorded phone calls
from any PC, deskphone, or mobile device.
Enable secure, high-definition
voice experiences for
Zoom Phone Global Availability
An ever-expanding footprint of countries to provide local phone numbers.
*Countries outside the current native PSTN offering can use the Bring your Own Carrier model to move to Zoom Phone
For customers who wish to streamline global telephony carrier management, porting numbers to Zoom has never been easier.
The Zoom Phone Pro Global Select plan allows businesses to select from local numbers and domestic calling in 40+ different countries.
Option to use your current phone service provider to power the Zoom Phone cloud PBX service in virtually any country.
Get Meetings, Phone and Chat together on any device.
- Move from a chat or a phone call to a meeting with a single click
- Enjoy industry leading usability with top-rated video and audio quality
- Apps are available for Windows, MacOS and Linux as well as for iOS and Android OS
Purchase Zoom Phone, Meetings and Chat together and save.Get Started Today
Zoom Phone Power Pack
Every call into your business is important.
With a sleek persistent awareness panel, employees handling high call volumes can easily and efficiently manage calls with their teams and provide superior customer experience. Seamlessly transfer calls based on the rich presence availability of team members with fewer clicks.
Real-time and historical call-queue analytics provide powerful insights to optimize customer and employee interactions.
Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service
Purchase and deploy a complete phone solution with virtually no upfront costs.Learn More
Seamlessly elevate a Zoom
Phone call to a Zoom Meeting
Users can quickly transition a Zoom Phone call to a Zoom Meeting
with a single touch of a button.
- Seamlessly move active calls from desk phone to mobile, to PC/softphone to Zoom Room
- Elevate a Zoom Phone call to a full-featured Zoom Meeting
- Eliminate the need to schedule a follow-up meeting
Dashboards to monitor the
quality and health of Zoom
Zoom Phone quality monitoring dashboards and call detail
give administrators the power to proactively monitor and troubleshoot
call quality issues.
- Quickly visualize and evaluate the health of Zoom Phone performance to stay on top of potential network-related quality issues
- Identify and isolate potential network issues with native reporting of VoIP codec bit rates, packet loss, jitter, and network latency
- IT administrators can track the performance
of all calls traversing the network with automatically
assigned Mean Opinion Scores (MOS)
Connect Leading Business Applications with Zoom Phone Integration
Zoom provides native integration to a variety of business applications to enhance your employee and customer engagement experiences.
Calls between the Zoom cloud and contact center partners are directly routed over private network peering connections for improved QoS
Efficiently route calls from Zoom Phone auto attendants, call queues, and Zoom Phone users to Five9, Genesys, NICE inContact, Talkdesk, and Twilio Flex campaigns and queues
Unlocking the power of video-first unified communications
When leading enterprises trust Zoom to deliver their cloud phone
solution—there’s no compromise when it comes reliability, usability,
“At Ciena, we love Zoom - it transformed us into a video culture, but the missing piece was external phone calling. We wanted to make communications easy by consolidating into one tool, so we were excited when Zoom Phone debuted.”
-Henry Ku, Director IT Infrastructure @ Ciena